Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Portraits of a Teenager, Part One

While Katy was here for her mid-winter break, I took the advantage of a sunny day and set her up in our "stuido" and got out the camera. I wanted her to be comfortable and not stiffly posed with a half ass fake smile. I pulled out my Game Boy and MP3 player and let her play around with those. I ended up with 36 pics that I REALLY liked. I'm going to seperate them in to 3 different posts of 12 pics a piece. 36 is a lot to scroll through all at once!

We always love having Katy here and it would be great if she could come down more often. I know that as she gets older, the once a month we see her may get even more scarce because of her commitments to other activities. I think that will just have us cherish our time with her even more. Here is the first set of 12 pics. The last pic it looks like she is upset. That's not accurate. I had told her to just start making random faces at me and I am rather certain that she was trying not to laugh at me.

Prayers and blessings everyone. I hope you enjoy the time you have with your children while they are still there to enjoy.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: