Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Still Alive

We are still around and kicking. I'm going to have some new pics of the babies to post in the next couple of days, I just need to do some editing. Things are a little chaotic right now, which I think is understandable, don't you?

Our Meet the Babies party is set for September 6 at about 3 PM. If you are a family or a friend in real life, please mark the date. Email me with your physical mailing info if you think I might not have it. If you have someone or someones who you think should be coming, like best friends or extended family, please let me know and make sure I have their mailing info. I will be sending out an informal email invite to the party this week. I will send a formal paper invite when I send out birth announcements in the next week or so. Also, we are asking that in lieu of gifts, because we HONESTLY don't need anything for the babies, please bring a side dish or dessert to pass. Let me know what you are planning on bringing so that when others ask I'll be able to relay the info. When I have a better idea of the menu from my end, I'll let you all know. I'm planning on doing Baked BBQ Boneless Pork Ribs, and some kind of chicken and red meat. I'll also be putting together a couple of side dishes and some kind of dessert too. The party will be Indoor/Outdoor. Which means, to me, that the house will be open for any who wish to sate their curiosity and walk through and go in and sit and chill. The backyard will also be user friendly, especially to younger kids. Oh, please bring your outdoor lawn chairs, we have a few, but not nearly enough for everyone.

Prayers and blessings everyone. I hope your week is wonderful.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Hope the party is a good one!