Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pink Frog Dress

I made this dress for Jayden and she wanted her pics taken while wearing it. As I'm rather proud of the work I've done on it and I think she looks absolutely FAB-U-LOUS I willingly oblidged.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really know why, but I like this picture. Jason would be able to say lots of fancy camera terms, but to me, it's just visually appealing and it's not even like she has a big grin. Of coarse, Jayden really isn't a big grin kind of kind. She's always been a bit more on the serious side. She's either serious or goofy it seems.

Photobucket

Thankfully our yard out front provides a decent backdrop for photos, it doesn't require a special trip to the park or anything like that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like profile shots like this. I think it allows you to see some other aspects of the personality of the person than what you usually get from a direct on shot.

Photobucket

Jayden loves to make faces at the camera, the way that I do too. It's like it's own magnetism of some sort. We see a camera and we either try hard to ignore it or we pull a face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have the fabric cut out for another dress of the same pattern. That one is much different in color. It's got a classic blue rose theme going. I'm hoping I'll get to it soon, but I was thinking of making something cute for Abbey first.

Photobucket

Prayers and blessings everyone, I hope that you have a wonderful day. As a side note, all photos are property of JD Rhodes Photography. Please don't take them without permission. That violates some serious laws, not to mention that is just mean
.

2 comments:

Captain Blakfut said...

You must move to FL and come teach me how to sew. :)

Todd said...

Pretty all around.