Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jayden

I bought Jayden a new outfit. She was so anxious to wear it that she put it on as soon as I got home. Jason had the day off and it was a gorgeous warm fall day that I had him take the camera out and get some shots of Jayden. She was more than willing to play along. After all, she got attention from Daddy all by herself AND she got to have her picture taken!

Being my daughter, she found herself very funny and getting a serious or simple smile from her is not an easy thing. Jason took a couple of hundred pics, and no I'm not kidding, and these 16 are definately the cream of the crop. I will admit that it was difficult to narrow it down to these.

The backdrop is our back yard. Instead of raking all of our leaves to the curb to be taken away we are piling them all over the yard where we want them to mulch down. This is a big pile of them in the back corner of the yard. Jason had her standing to begin with. When I went out to check on the progress, I had Jayden sit down. To begin with she just wanted to lay in the leaves. By tossing them at her we got her to loosen up a bit and be more animated, though she was rather concerned about her earrings.

Enjoy Jayden and all her silly and pretty glory. As she gets older I can see that she will indeed be a looker and I'm going to have my hands full with a child who is so, well, so much me.

Prayers and blessings everyone. I hope you all have had some decent fall weather before the winter hits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: