Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jason Got a Job!

It really isn't much, but in this economy, it's better than nothing, which is what we were working with! He started at Wal-Mart today. He's working at a different one than I did. He'll be working in the pet/paper goods/chemicals dept. With the way this store is set up (it's not a super center yet, though they are going to expand) they are all in the same area. It's part time and minimum wage, but it's a job. He'll also be able to keep part of his unemployment, thankfully, so that will REALLY help make ends meet! Oh, and I get a discount card again, woohoo!!! Trust me, while 10% may not seem like much, when feeding and clothing a family of 8 (which is what we basically are now, even before the twins are born) it will help SO much!

We got a new computer. We TOTALLY fried our cpu in the old one. I need to make sure I'm taking the side off the new one about once a month and taking the Can O Air (hehe, reminds me of "Spaceballs") to it. We also moved it to across the room so it isn't directly in front of a heating vent, so that should help keep the dust intake down as well.

We don't have all the pics and stuff installed on the new system, so it'll be a bit before I can do some catchup posts that way. I have stuff from Easter, the last time Katy visited, my sister's wedding, things like that that I want to put up. So keep your eye out for those, I'll be postdating them, but I'll put a blurb in about them so you know to go looking!

I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow. I meet with a "real" doc on Friday. I'm going to talk to him about scheduling a c-section. I think with the difficulties I have with going in to labor (it took 2 days to get Izzy to come out and he was born at almost 42 weeks exactly!) and the fact that they'll only induce if both babies are head down, I really think a c-section would be the best way to go about the delivery of these babies. I'll be asking about scheduling a c-section.

Other than all of that, life goes on like normal around here. Prayers and blessings everyone, I hope your week is rather uneventful, at least in a negative way.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Excellent news about the job. That's got to a relief :-)

And cool that you got a new computer too. Congratulations!