Thursday, February 18, 2010

Portraits of a Teenager, Part Three

Here is the final installment of the photo shoot with Katy. She wanted some pics that really showed the color in her hair and I think we almost got that. I handed her my MP3 player. She was curious as to what I had on it. It's why the funny face because some of it she just doesn't like. I told her it was for working out and it had a good beat for that. There was some real face making over my choices of Lady GaGa and Beyonce. Oh well. The last pics she is really smiling and laughing. I told her to imagine James falling down the stairs and it got a great laugh. Siblings are so cruel!

I will have some new pics of Jack and Abbey soon. I am waiting on a pair of pants to be washed up first. They are a bit overdue for their 6 month pics considering they are a week shy of 7 months! Where did the time go? This time last year it was still sinking in that we were going to have twins, we didn't even know for sure (well I knew because of the dreams, but Jason didn't) that they were in fact boy and girl.

Prayers and blessings everyone. Enjoy the kids while they are there for you to cuddle and not complain about it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: