Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Portraits of a Teenager, Part Two

Here is the second part of the photo session with Katy. These are all just random faces that I had her make at me. Yes, there are red streaks in her hair. Yes, the back of her hair looks rather purplish.

Katy had been wanting to dye her hair black and then get red streaks and purple tips in it. I was very much agains the black. Her natural color is so dark anyway. And being a teenager, though she vehemently denied she would, I knew she would get bored of the look and want to change it, only to find out that dying it that drastic color had made it so the only way to get it out is to bleach it all, or cut it all off. She, of coarse, took this as opposition and decided it needed to be done all the more.

I talked to Jason the night before I went to pick up Katy because I had a "PLAN". I knew Jenn was OK with the color streaks, but not really with the black, though she understood why she wanted to do it. When I got there, I asked when Katy was going to get her hair done. The answer was an I don't know. So I offered Katy, with Jenn right there to say no, if she felt she needed to (she knew I was going to ask, I had mentioned it to her on chat the night before), that if she agreed to not do anything thing black that I would take her the next morning to get the colors put in how she wanted and that I would pay for it. Jenn looked at her and said "I'd take that deal." As you can see, Katy took it.

So here she is once again in all her goofy teenage glory. I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your week. Prayers and blessings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: