Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Post of Pictures

I figure it's been a while since I've posted pics of any kind, so I'll do that now. A couple of weeks ago, when Katy was last here, I asked Jason to take some pics of the kids for me. So he obliged me oh so willingly. Here are the ones that I like the best.

First up was Izzy. I figured we would do the guy who would lose patience first. He still has pretty much no hair. It does make him look more "baby-ish" which I thinks is o.k.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now to try the four of them together, not as easy as it seems. Why can't they all be smiling and looking at the camera at the SAME TIME?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was SUPPOSED to be JUST the girls, but Izzy needed to be in the pics too. You'll notice that he starts to have his tongue out quite a bit, that's because he thought that raspberries were FUN!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Izzy finally got tired and hopped on down, so I got a decent one of just the girls.

Photobucket

Here are both boys. AGAIN with the tongue. I found that either Izzy had his tongue out, or James' hand was in front of Izzy's face. Why can't they just cooperate????

Photobucket

All funny faces. These are the "olders" and it seems that getting a decent pic out of them on their own is as easy as it is with them as a group. What is it about a camera that makes them do this?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It seems like I've been in a picture taking mood as of late. On Friday night, before leaving for work, I asked Jason to take some pics of me. Yes, I ASKED. Huge shocker for me. Usually, I run from the camera like the Wicked Witch ran from water. I had put forth some effort in my appearence, and I was feeling pretty, oh so pretty, hehe, so I thought I would have the moment commemorated. Now I just need to tackle, I mean sit Jason down and do some of him. Oh yeah, remember that comment I JUST made about making faces to the camera? I think it's genetic, because looking at these, it's like watching a slide show of "The Goofy Faces of Jamie".

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I'm going to leave you all on that note. It's just after 1 AM here, so I'm wondering if I shouldn't pop out the ole contacts and head off to beddy bye. Have a happy night.

No comments: