Thursday, December 11, 2008
Honest Scrap Tagged
Well, Sophie has gone and done it now! She tagged me. I'm supposed to list off 10 Random Things that are honest about me. I'm also supposed to tag 7 people to follow suit. I'll see if I can come up with that many! So here we go!
1. I'm bi-sexual. Honest to goodness. Everyone in my family knows, well at least kind of. I don't think I've ever come out and said to Jason's family (hi Marian and Audra!) and I KNOW I've never come out and said it to my mom (hi Mom!). I've dated men and women. I've been in caring and devoted relationships with men and women.
2. Angelina Jolie, to me, is the sexiest person on the planet. Johnny Depp is right there with her. Mmmmm mmmmmm. By the way, it's not just their looks that make them sexy. It's their attitudes, their behaviors. I feel that they are as true to their selves, their actual, grew up in hicksville selves as they can be given what they do for a living. I don't blame them one bit for not living full time in the states.
3. I hate James' middle name, I always have. It's Harold by the way. When Homer and I were picking out names for James, he got to choose the middle name. My choices to choose from were Larz (the drummer/guitarist/someone from Metallica), Wolf (cause he liked wolves) or Harold (which was his best friend at the time's given name, that he never used by the way). Given those choices, I picked the most "normal" one. When Jason adopts James, James has decided he would like his middle name to be Robert. Oh, and I wanted to call him Jamie or Jimmy, but again, Homer said NO. Grrr that man!
4. If Jason and I are blessed with another baby, we will name that baby Max. Maxwell David for a boy or Maxine Audra for a girl. I really like the sound of Izzy and Max together. However, given our traumatic history over the past year and a half, we doubt it will happen.
5. I got married on Friday the 13th. It has been the best day of my life since.
6. Jason is a great man. He likes to grumble and put on the appearence that he is angry and cranky, however all I have to do is make a funny face at him and he is all smiles. I'm definately the opptimist to his pessimist.
7. I'm going to paint my office purple. Even though I share the room with Jason, it's where the computer is, I'm painting it in the palatte of MY choice. Jason has agreed and really doesn't care as long as it isn't pink with green polka dots.
8. I'm all done Christmas shopping. I'm VERY happy about that. Now we can focus on other stuff all month long. I was able to accomplish the gift shopping along with paying the bills. Woohoo!
9. We don't celebrate Christmas on Christmas day. In fact, we order Chinese Food and watch movies all day, going no where and doing nothing else. I let the kids open the stuff in their stockings and ONE gift from under the tree. Otherwise they have to wait for Katy to be here AFTER Christmas. I'm evil like that, I know. Oh, I often take them shopping with me, so they have a good idea of what they are getting AND we don't believe in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or the Easter Bunny.
10. I'm a Mt. Dew addict. I love the stuff. My day just isn't complete with out it. Don't get me wrong, I have come to really enjoy a good cup of coffee, however there is nothing like cracking open a Mt. Dew to help get me going. We drink it from the can, because I have been known to leave partially empty cans all over. Can you imagine how much would go to waste if we used bottles?
Now for those I'm going to tag. I hope I can come up with 7!
Mrs. G at Derfwad Manor
Brandi at My Mountain Morning
Nikki at The Martin Family
Liz at From Somewhere near Mt. Laundry
Meg at Life and Love in Our Home
Rambleman at Rambleman
Aimee at Momzoo