Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Probed by Avitable via SciFi Dad

I'm playing along here. I said "interview me" so here are the "thought bending, mind probing" 5 questions that SciFi Dad came up with. By the way, he's funny and I recommend reading him regularly, hint hint Jason.

1. How often do you get google search hits from people looking for Cheerios?
I have no idea because my site counter doesn't tell me about google searches. I've thought about using one that does, but then I'm afraid I'd get sucked in by it all.

2. Share one of your experiences giving birth in haiku form.
I had to go look up the rules of a haiku poem, I admit it. Apparently it's 5-7-5. So here it goes.

Birth sees me induced
it always hurts and takes hours
when it's done, I'm glad

Not the greatest I admit, but hey, it follows the rules.

3. Have you ever been to the "thumbs down" next to the mitten?
I have never been out of the U.S. I have seen Canada from Sault St. Marie and I have seen Mexico from Arizona. I also have never seen an ocean in real life. I'm not well traveled.

4. Where would you move to if money and employment were no object?
Alaska or Australia. I think Australia is gorgeous, though the heat would get to me. Alaska has the perfect climate for me. Cold and more cold.

5. Are you really going to stay in and watch movies and order in Chinese on Christmas?
We've talked, and we may go out to the chinese buffet place in town we really like, other than that, yes, we really are going to sit at home and watch movies and eat chinese food. We do so much travelling AFTER Christmas, it's our treat to ourselves. Oh, the kids get to open their stockings and ONE gift from under the tree.

Do you want to be part of it? Then follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Chinese and movies sounds wonderful to me!

SciFi Dad said...

nice answers. thanks for playing.

Todd said...

Interesting answers. I just don't feel 'open' enough to play at this time. Thanks for sharing though :-)

Julie said...

I'm new to your blog via Mrs. G and am enjoying reading about you and yours. This looks like a fun game! I'll play if you want...it'll give us a chance to get to know each other. :)