Saturday, April 4, 2009

Being Sick and Pregnant with Twins

Should just not be allowed, that simple. I'm already doing my "time". Getting bigger faster. Finding physical comfort a thing of the past. I can't even walk like a "regular" person, and I'm just over 21 weeks along!

James was sick earlier this week. He generously shared his germs with Jayden and I. Jayden woke up puking this morning. I did think that 8:15 was rather early for her to be up and around. I got up and I feel like CRAP. It's like morning sickness all over again. It's worse because I think I may actually end up puking when before I could usually avoid it. UGH.

So I'm sick, Jayden is sick. I really hope Jason doesn't get it, though odds are pretty high that he will. I also hope that if he does get it, it holds off until he has another day off, though I don't think that will happen either. I'm going to go sit mindlessly on the couch and try to eat my toast and drink my juice.

Prayers and blessings everyone. I hope you have a much nicer weekend than I'm going to have.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

OMG, my twin pregnancy was So! Crazy! For the whole third trimester I was bigger than a full-term pregnancy. That is ker-razy. I could barely walk!

I totally agree that pregnancy and illness should be a paradox. Twin pregnancy and illness should be the kind of thing that requires a wormhole and parallel universe to accomplish.