Friday, April 3, 2009

New Hair and Balls of Yarn

I got my hair cut yesterday. If you look back to pics from last week you'll be able to get a good idea of what it did look like. It started out as just a trim, I swear it did. I've been toying with the idea of cutting it shorter for a while, I just wasn't sure what I wanted. With Katie's wedding coming up, I wanted something that would look nice, but that I actually liked and could handle.

I'm hoping that it doesn't grow too much before the wedding so I don't have to redye it before hand. It really is almost too short to do the highlights. I think I'll have to let it get "shaggy" to redo those and then get the hair cut again. The nice thing about the cut is it SUPER easy to care for. My hair looks a bit of mess in the pics. It would usually look more put together, however today has been VERY windy and I had to go out before the pics were taken, go figure.

My hair gets dry and split ends so easily and I find it so very annoying. I've had some suggest that it might be the coloring I do to it, however my hair would do it even when I did nothing to my hair at all. I thought about calling Katie and telling her I shaved my head, just to mess with her. I thought better of it however. After all, a wedding is no good if the bride is locked up in the looney bin!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I haven't done a post yet about the ultrasound that we had last week where we found out WHO the babies are. We DID find out however. I'll be putting that post up in the next couple of days, and yes, it WILL be post dated for last week. You'll have to scroll back for it. You'll want to because I'll be giving away the names we've chosen as well! Until then, here is a teaser. These are the balls of yarn I'm using to make 4 sweaters and 2 hats. 2 sweaters for each baby and one hat to go with one of the sweaters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: