Monday, April 13, 2009

Pick Up Basketball

Remember that park trip we had a couple of weeks ago? Yeah, I still have some pics left from that one to share. I promise that this, and one more, will be the LAST posts for those!

James was playing a game of "pick up basketball" with a couple of other kids. I don't know their names, neither does James, he kept referring to one as "Dude" and I don't even know if he talked to the other one. It was nice to see him interact socially, even if he missed a few of the steps (like introducing himself and finding out their names in return). Only one of the kids' is pictured, he would be "Dude".

Prayers and blessings everyone. I hope you have a wonderful week filled with friends and social fun.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: