Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Dirtiest of the Dirty

Look away all you OCD clean freaks for you will have a heart attack upon viewing these pics! I asked Jason to set up the sprinkler on Sunday as it was very muggy and somewhat hot. Izzy didn't care much for the sprinkler, though I sat in it for a bit. I have pics of that, but this post is all about the Izz-Man. Izzy DID like the dirt however.

Keep in mind, this is how Izzy gets EVERY SINGLE TIME we go outside. When we come in, he goes straight in to the bath, do not pass go, do no collect $200! He enjoys it and the way I see it is that it's just dirt. Both he and his clothes are washable.


I know it's short and sweet, but alas, it's I've got in me right now. Prayers and blessings everyone and I hope the rest of your week is filled with something that you enjoy as much as Izzy seems to enjoy his dirt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: