Sunday, May 18, 2008

Prayers for a Friend

I had a rather inane post all ready in my head. Then I got some devastating news. My dear friend, Anna has had a heartrending tragedy strike. Her precious daughter, who was just 5 months old, passed away this morning. Darling Isabella was born prematurely at around 24 weeks gestation. She spent many many weeks in the NICU. She was finally able to go home on Easter weekend. She had been having continuous difficulties with her breathing because of her prematurity. This morning she stopped breathing and after an hour the doctors were still not able to bring her back. My heart is torn to shreds from this news. Many prayers and blessings for you Anna, and your family while you travel through this difficult and sad place. I, as well as many others I know, are here for you in your time of sorrow and heart ache.

No comments: