Sunday, March 15, 2009

Almost Silent Sunday

It's returned, Almost Silent Sunday has come back! YAY!!! With Jason's new toy, I'm going to try to take many more candid photos during the week so I have fodder for Sundays, and other days of the week, and for scrapbooking (need to get a photo color cartridge for the printer). I had Jason do these this afternoon. He was bumming because he couldn't get his external flash, or whatever it is called, to work. So it's back to the instruction book for him! And if that doesn't work, he does have a 90 day warrenty that should cover faulty equipment. The camera works wonderfully on it's own. Here I am at about 18 1/2 weeks along. I feel HUGE. I guess that is to be expected as there are TWO in there! I think I have got to be close to the size that I was with Izzy when I was around 7 months along with him, at least it certainly feels that way. I'm one of those that doesn't show for what seems forever and then all the sudden, BAM, it becomes OBVIOUS. That usually happens MUCH later in the pregnancy. Here I am in all my glory. Some serious (not many) and mostly goofy me in my pregnant glory. Prayers and blessings everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

tranquility said...

lovely bump there .))

i remember looking at mine in wonder. every. single. day.

love it!

Todd said...

Lookin good! And you ARE goofy. *snicker*

Sophie in the Moonlight said...

You glow. I love it. Be well - all of you.