Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Izz-Man!

I know, it's like a super hero name or something. Actually, being my kid, he'd be a "bad" guy and his name would be "Destructo Boy!" Can't forget the exclamation! Can destroy rooms in a single sitting! Lose shoes without a thought! Want to trip someone up on the stairs, this is your guy, he'll make a barricade that even the cat is hesitant to go up! Trust me, I'm NOT exaggerating on this one.

We had his cake on Sunday evening because I figured Jason would have to work today. However, I saved the pics for today. The cake isn't decorated or anything like that. We didn't sing "Happy Birthday" or do candles. He got all of his presents already. It was just cake.

We had the ultrasound today as well, however that is a post for a different day as today is the celebration of Izzy.

Prayers and blessings everyone. Enjoy the cake pics. Go and make a cake of your own, your kids will thank you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: