Monday, March 23, 2009

Picture Heavy Post

I know I'm slacking. I'm sorry. Or am I? I don't really know. I know when I think of blogging, though I want to it seems to be so much WORK and lately work and I just don't get along. Work wants me to DO stuff and personally, I don't want to. I'm too tired. I'm too worn out. I just don't feel like it. Ok, enough of the excuses.

I'm continuing with the pics from the park over a week ago. There are over 20 in this post alone. A lot of them look similar, but Jason was playing with the action sequence. I added the Izzy ones at the end because he just didn't want to swing and I didn't want the guy to be left out. Don't mind my fatness. It's part of why I don't like my pics taken. It just reminds me of what I already know. Enjoy the pics and I hope everyone has a great week. Prayers and blessings all.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Swistle said...

GREAT pictures! What an adorable crew you have!