Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost Silent Sunday

Yesterday we went to the park. We had some rolls left over from Katie's Bridal Shower to get rid of, it was a gorgeous day, and Jason really needed some time to play with his new camera.

Jason took over 200 photos! He was playing with the "action sequence" function so he got some really good shots of consecutive actions, hence the name I guess. I narrowed it down to about 50 that I wanted to post. I'm going to break those up over a few days. Today, it's just the feeding of the ducks. Only 5 for today. I think tomorrow will be the swinging ones, and there will be about 15 of those. On Wednesday, we have the UltraSound where we will, hopefully, find out WHO the babies are, so I'll do an intro (I hope) post for them. There are some great shots of Izzy out for a stroll, James playing B-Ball and Jayden sliding that I want to share later in the week.

I hope everyone has a great week. It seems that our week will be interesting and somewhat revealing! The weather will be decent, forcast for the mid 50's, so it will be wonderful beginning of Spring weather! Prayers and blessings everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: