Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why It's Audie's Fault

Ok, if you read the comments for the "Freaky Friday" post you'll see that Audie, who happens to be my wonderful SIL states that it isn't her fault. To which Jason and I whole heartedly agree that YES IT IS!!!

There are NO twins in our families. Our grandmothers had relatives that were twins. Our grandmothers. This is the story we both have gotten from our respective parents, Jason's dad and my mom.

While we (I say we, however it was ME that was actually pregnant, but I include Jason because he did all my "bitch" work so I think he gets some credit) were pregnant with Izzy, the entire time, Audra kept saying "it's twins". Izzy came out at 10 pounds and 1 oz. He was one HUGE baby. If there was a twin, he ate it!

When we announced to our families that we were once again pregnant, and that the numbers were great and the pregnancy was going where it should, she once again said "it's twins".

I realize Audra wasn't actually THERE when these darling bambinos were conceived, however, it is HER jinx/vex/curse that put them there! With no family history, at all, of twins previously to now, how else did it happen???

I think I have my argument, and it is valid and clear. And of coarse, Audie will argue it's not her fault at all. Oh well. Everyone have a great rest of the week. Prayers and blessings.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Congrats on being the first in your family! :-)