Friday, September 12, 2008

I Got a Widget!

A What-it? A Widget! Anyway, scroll all the way to the bottom, it's fun to play with, I'll post it here just this once. It's a Jackson Pollack Widget. Just run the mouse arrow over it, it makes paint type splatters. Click to change the color, there is a very wide range, and use the space bar to erase. I will post a longer post at some point today, I promise. Until then, have fun with this! I found it over at katydidnot She is rather funny and worth the read!


3 comments:

AprilF said...

I'm an artist! YAY! Very fun!

Mrs. G. said...

I like your widget-somehow that seems naughty to write.

Serial Mommy said...

i love the fact that i can do it time and time again and it always starts on black and then what colors follow are always different, what can i say, i'm easily entertained!