Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful today my children have enough brains to speak their minds. While it may drive me absolutely BATTY it's still a WONDERFUL thing.

I'm thankful for my husband, even when he is cranky and a royal pain in the keister.

I'm thankful for the van that I own. Even though it's rather old and needs more work on it soon, that I'm hoping will patiently wait until the end of January when we get our income tax return, it's nice to have something to drive around town in instead of trying to make it to appointments and shopping by the bus with a gaggle of kids along for the ride.

I'm thankful my body works, for the most part, as I want it to and I'm able to perform most functions, with the exception of having more children it seems, and do them well when I choose.

I'm making this post short and I'll be posting a longer one tomorrow I think. Prayers and blessings everyone.

Oh, Sophie, I am still VERY interesed in doing the Great Interview. Am I interviewing you? Is that how it's going to work? Please let me know. Thanks.

No comments: