Sunday, October 26, 2008

Almost Silent Sunday

I don't know what I want to use for pics this week, so I'll edit this space most likely tomorrow after I think on it. Prayers and blessings everyone, I hope you have a great week.


All right, I know it's technically Tuesday now. However I have a couple of different photo posts to do, so this will be the 1st, and then I'll do a new and different one for Tuesday, cool?

First off, 3D Pictograms. Some times called stereograms. Yes, those things you stare at and are supposed to see the "magic" picture. When I was younger, I could NOT do them, at all, ever. I was Ross from "Friends". I didn't see a boat or the Statue of Liberty or the Bunny or none of it! For some reason, now that I'm older, I CAN see them. Maybe it's my failing eyesight. Maybe I'm slowly slipping in to insanity and it's easier to "un-focus" the eyes a bit. Maybe it's easier for me to allow my mind to "see but not see". Who cares. I got the following ones from a site called
3D Stereograms - Eye Tricks. Go there and check out the HUNDREDS they have to offer.

In the meantime, enjoy the 6 I'm offering you here.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: