Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday once again. All right, I admit it, it actually ISN'T Thursday, but about 32 minutes shy of Saturday. I was super busy and pre-occupied on Thursday so I started a post, saved it as a draft. I wanted it to be DATED for Thursday, even though I knew I wouldn't get to it for a bit.

I'm thankful I have the right to vote. I'm thankful the election is only a month away. I'm really tired of all of the election talk and ads and what not, and I'll be glad when it's all done.

I'm thankful for my husband, who is so thoughtful and understanding. He's great when he comes home to a trashed house. I clean, I swear I do, however Izzy the 2 year old Tornado goes right behind and uproots everything as he goes. UGH.

I'm thankful for my kids. They drive me batty as hell. James ran away from me at the doc's office on Tuesday (that's a post all on it's own), Izzy is always undoing everything, and Jayden is a whiny pain. Oh, and Katy has started that whole "I'm a teenager and you are beneath me" crap. That being said, my life wouldn't be the same without them and I can't imagine how it would be if they weren't here.

I'm thankful I live in the U.S. Yes, the economy is screwed and all kinds of crappy things are happening. However, this country IS strong. We will overcome. It will take a while, but it will happen.

I'm thankful I live in a part of the country where we have honest to goodness seasons. I love how they change over the months and I'm always excited when the new one comes around. It is always so wonderful and amazing to me to see the changes that Mother Earth goes through as the months go by.

That is Thankful Thursday for this week. Prayers and blessings everyone, have a pleasent week.

No comments: