Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday

What oh what am I thankful for today?

Jason has a job. That is going to be an ongoing one. This country (I mean the U.S. for any non-U.S. readers, do I even have any of those?) is in a recession. Of coarse they don't want to admit it, however it's true. So being thankful that Jason is gainfully employed is improtant.

We are all, in general, healthy. We don't need to see a doctor for our ailments, at least not the physical ones. No colds or puking or anything of the like.

We have a roof over our heads. With uncertain times comes uncertain everything. Being able to have a roof over our heads is certainly a thing to be thankful for.

I know it's short, but it's simple and to the point, and that is what Thankful Thursday is all about. Prayers and blessings everyone, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: