Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

What to be thankful for today?

That I'm alive.

That I have a wonderful husband who loves me dearly even when he is out of cigarettes because he smoked them all too quickly and he KNOWS I don't pick up more until Friday when he gets paid and he is suffering from a bit of nicotine withdrawl and is being a pain in the ass.

For children with brains and mouths and thoughts and abilities even when they are using all of those to drive me absolutely bat-shit crazy.

For the ability to take care of myself even though I'm the world's worst procrastinator and I hate putting forth effort to do anything.

I'm just keeping it real here people. After all, life isn't perfect, and mine really is very far from it. Prayers and blessings all, I hope that you have a great weekend.

No comments: